Friday, December 30, 2011

Slow and steady wins the race! November 23rd 2011

I keep expecting a big loss at the scale every week and every week I walk away with a pound lost, 1.2 lost, 1.4 lost etc... I am breastfeeding and I'm supposed to limit my weight loss to a pound a week, but don't you think a nice 2 or 3 pound loss every once in a while would be ok? This one a week thing is getting me kind of down. My husband is a real motivator for me however, and he makes me feel good about those 14.4 pounds lost in 6 weeks (!!!) I should be proud of! I just wish I was there already, I still have at least 100 pounds to lose and I have a goal for myself to be down 50 pounds by the time I go back to work at the end of April! With only 21 weeks to go I need an average of 1.7 pounds a week. Don't think I'm going to get there without a couple of really good weeks along the way...


I really have to gloat again about my husband, I really couldn't have done any better for support. He knows exactly what to say to make me feel beautiful, praises me for every pound lost, he's so gung-ho about healthy eating and can give me a good stern look when I'm about to cheat and suggests a healthier alternative. He even scopes out healthier places to eat out when were out running around. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment