Friday, June 22, 2012

Breathless

It's been really hot in Southern Ontario this week and my asthma is pretty bad.  Even in my airconditioned office I'm struggling!  Everything I do makes me tired, walking up the stairs makes my heart beat fast and I lose my breath.  Sound familiar?  Thankfully puffers help (somewhat) this time around!  How quickly I forgot how bad I felt when I was 250 lbs!  I hate feeling like this! My plan to run every other day went out the window and I'm not able to go to the gym.  And if I weren't miserable enough, I'm as puffy as hell!  Thank God weigh-in is still 4 days away after a nice temperate weekend :)

I'm HOPING I'll feel better this weekend and can get back on the exercise bandwagon.  It really sucks that I've lost 54.6 lbs and something else creeps up to stop me in my tracks!

No comments:

Post a Comment