Monday, June 11, 2012

Couch to 5k

So I did day one of couch to 5k!  In the rain!  It went pretty well.  I walked through the 4th run as my stupid little scrunched up tibialis anterior muscle was aching!  That muscle is atrophied because of the ankle brace I've been forced to wear whenever I'm doing activity.  So that little muscle fights being used now.  I imagine I'm going to have to try running without the ankle brace eventually... As long as I keep up with the strengthening exercises...  I did run every run after that though so that's not bad!  I'm going to take tomorrow off and try to run again on wednesday.

I'm not sure how weigh-in is going to go tomorrow...  The iron supplements I've been taking are messing with my stomach.  Been feeling pretty bloated today :(  Oh well, it'll be a good loss next week!  It kinda sucks that I'm going to have a bad wek this week, I'm so close to a couple huge milestones at meeting!

Tomorrow is also our 2nd wedding anniversary!  2 years already!  Wow!  I love him a thousand times more than I did that day.  I'm so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment