Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A long day...

Well the baby kept me up again, but I couldn't, in good conscience, skip work again.

I've been taking it easy at work and have been using another examination room where I can stand at the computer instead of having to be seated at a desk all day.  My appetite is still not great, but I'm working on getting the good stuff in anyways!

I'm exhausted.  Going to bed!  Hubby is done exams so he'll be getting up with the baby! (right! as if she'll go to anyone else overnight!)

Breakfast

Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
12 almonds
a banana

Snack

oikos fat free greek yogurt

Lunch

Left over shepherd's pie
cauliflower and carrots
1.5 servings heluva good dip

Snack

An apple
a banana

Dinner

Chicken stroganoff
1/2 cup of rice
Romaine lettuce
1/2 red pepper
1/4 english cucumber
1 tbsp greek feta and oregano salad dressing

No snack, bedtime!

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard when your child is sick. It's what I hate most! Awesome progress so far:) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete