Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A sick day on the couch and Weight Watchers 360

The baby kept me up for 3.5 hours in the middle of the night last night (she's caught a bit of a bug) and my back was really complaining by the time the morning came!  I called in sick, I really needed to spend the day lying on the couch!  Zaryah was happy to just lay on me and cuddle so we both got some down time in.
This is how we spent a good portion of the afternoon :)

Isn't she cute?

I went to Physio again this evening right before going to Weight Watchers and I'm a little sore from being manipulated!  
She had me lay on a heating pad with my legs up in the air on a very high stool, it was actually pretty comfy!  I did notice how skinny my legs are now!  Chicken legs!


I'm distracted from the pain by another great loss!  I was down another 2.4 pounds tonight!  That's 7.4 pounds in the last 3 weeks!  I'm now down a total of 79.6 pounds!

I'm really on my game right now and am 1.4 pounds away from getting my 75 pound medal!  (Remember I started WW's online before attending meetings and lost 6 pounds that "don't count" at the meetings, but I count them, I worked hard to lose them!).  The WW's leader challenged me to get that medal before Christmas so I have 2 weigh in's left!  I'm SO going to do it!

Today at meeting they rolled out the newest version, Weight Watchers 360.  The plan hasn't really changed, they haven't messed with our daily points plus targets or points plus values thank goodness!  They are incorporating how to make certain healthy lifestyle changes routine and making the spaces you spend your time in plan friendly.  Seems useful.  They'll be rolling it out over the next few weeks.

I'm very close to another personal milestone... Hopefully I'll have something to celebrate with you soon!

I wasn't very hungry today...

Breakfast

Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
12 almonds

Snack

Banana
Oikos fat free greek yogurt

Lunch/Afternoon snack

Chorizo tortilla pizza
-8 inch flour tortilla
-1/4 cup pizza sauce
-1.5 ounces low fat marble cheese
-1 ounce very thin sliced chorizo sausage
-1/2 red pepper

Dinner

4 oz beef pot roast
15 pieces asparagus
1/2 a medium sized baked potato
3/4 serving heluva good dip

Dessert

The crust part of Tom's pumpkin pie with a bit of whipped cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment