Sunday, December 2, 2012

Baby shower and a busy sunday!

I had a really busy day today!

I got up around 7:30, relaxed for an hour before the kiddies got up.  Then I cut up all of the veggies and fruit for the shower, cleaned the kitchen, wrapped the presents, made brunch for the fam, cleaned the kitchen again, got myself and the kiddies ready to go and over to our friends place!  The cake was a hit!
I did ok foodwise, I did sample the cake though, it was yummy!



We were there for about 3 hours, then came home and decorated the Christmas tree Tom had brought home yesterday.  Our friends little guy wanted to help so eh came over for a couple of hours too.  Our first year with a real tree!


After that I was done!  And so was poor Zaryah!  She just couldn't keep it together and was down before 7:30!  Now hubby and I are relaxing in bed!  Dexter is on tonight!

Breakfast

Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
12 almonds
a pear

Snack

nibbles of watermelon, pineapple, canteloupe, grapes

Brunch

2 pieces of Cinnabon bread french toast
2 pieces of pea meal (Or back) bacon

Snack/Dinner

Lots of fruit and veggies
heluva good dip
2 small meatballs
1/4 cup pulled pork
Small piece of cake

Snack

1 ounce light marble cheese
11 triscuit thin crisps parmesan garlic crackers


No comments:

Post a Comment