Sunday, December 16, 2012

Lazy sunday

Man! Sundays always go too fast!

We had a lazy day today, but I did manage to get the rest of the stocking stuffers and groceries done!

This is how I spent a lot of my time tonight.


Thankfully I'm skinnier than I used to be!  We'd never have fit on the couch!

Early to bed for us sickos tonight :)

Breakfast

Oatmeal
12 almonds
a cup of grapes

Snack

Greek yogurt

Lunch

Fried egg sandwich
-1 egg
-2 pieces of toast
-1 tsp butter
-1/2 tbsp ketchup
1/3 of an english cucumber
1 oz heluva good dip

Snack

An apple

Dinner

Steak fajitas
-3/4 an 8 inch flour tortilla
- 4 oz steak
-fajita sauce
-2 tbsp light sour cream

Snack

Home made turtle fudge (maybe)

1 comment:

  1. Love getting to catch up on your blog! You're doing great and I love getting to see your meals! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete