Thursday, December 13, 2012

On the ball

Remember a few weeks ago I made a decision to disclose everything that goes in my mouth on here, to hopefully curb the extra snacks that had snuck into day to day eating.  It's been working!  I've been doing very well this week avoiding the pre Christmas bingeing.  Especially at work!  I've told myself that if I want to enjoy myself on Christmas day and boxing day, I need to restrain myself leading up to it.

I work in a doctors office as a Nurse.  Patients feel obligated to give us Christmas presents and it's usually food!  Baked goods, candies, chocolates of all forms, wine, fruit baskets, coffee and donuts, I even got a gift card for a dinner out!

One of the dozens of gifts!

So of course I'm proud of myself for abstaining!  I haven't even had one jube jube!

Tomorrow we have a Christmas party to go to tomorrow and that will be the real test to my resolve.  We'll see how it goes!

Tonight I'm treating myself to a "planned treat".  My last butterscotch pudding :)



Breakfast

Oatmeal
12 almonds
Pear

Snack

Cheese string
1 cup raspberries

Lunch

Egg salad sandwich
1 1/2 cups cauliflower
1 oz heluva good dip

Snack

Fat free greek yogurt
Apple

Dinner

3 oz chicken, dark meat and skin
1/2 serving green giant savory garlic pasta and veggies
2 cups salad and veggies
2 tsp balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack

1 cup grapes and raspberries
Butterscotch pudding
Mini granola bar

No comments:

Post a Comment